Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Re: Blackmagic Deck Control is now avalible!

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Grant PettyRe: Blackmagic Deck Control is now avalible!
by on Feb 12, 2003 at 12:13:05 am

Hi,

Thanks everyone for the update, and this is cool info. Here is the items we are going to check into. I cannot believe we left out the ability to set the default clip name! We need to add that quick!

I will talk to the guys about these points, and hopefully we can get another post onto our web site with these things sorted out.

Here is the list so far.

? Default for clip names.
? Check compatibility with Keyspan.
? Check with BVW75 for insert audio.
? Check stability in preferences window.
? Check why timecode track is not from deck timecode.

Thanks for the compliments on the single window format, it made some things a little tricky, however I am glad you guys think it's a nicer approach.

As for the pro version. Not sure, I kind of think you've paid when you buy a Kona or DeckLink! I hope we can keep the updates free, if we keep selling Kona and DeckLink cards to pay for the development!

Regards,

Grant Petty
Blackmagic Design

PS. I am posting this same email on both the Kona and DeckLink forums, because the application works with both, and we kind of have two threads running on it!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]