Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Long dissolves

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Patrick InhoferLong dissolves
by on Jan 14, 2003 at 10:29:52 pm

[christopher karcher] "After installing the newest quicktime update,everything seemed to work and i was getting 8 second dissolves without a problem...then after a restart I'm back to dropped frames if I do a transition longer than 3 seconds.

OX 10.2.3
kona 2.2.
FCP 3.04"

I didn't realize so many people are doing 5 second dissolves these days... ;)

I don't think I have an answer for you but let me ask you a few questions...

Are you using the beta Kona drivers to get rid of the static sound under 10.2.3?

Try reinstalling the Kona drivers from your system by following the instructions at the end of the Read-Me to remove the drivers and then reinstalling the non-beta Kona 2.2 drivers and see how that goes...

...But before you do any of that, go to Final Cut Pro -> Audio/Video Settings -> External Video and turn off Mirror on Desktop During Playback and see what happens.

--
Patrick Inhofer
editor, compositor, nice guy
applePi Editorial, nyc
Cow forum leader: Kona

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]