Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

Touchy, Touchy, Touchy

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

FrederickTouchy, Touchy, Touchy
by on Nov 6, 2002 at 7:14:50 pm

Marco,

I am totally amazed at the response that you and Grant have had to Bart's post. No where in Bart's reply did I see or detect (or even faintly smell) an insult or slam of the Kona card. Bart merely stated (as you are always claiming) a simple fact.

It appears that you and Grant are not only acting in a psychotic manner, but are also being very unfair and demeaning to Bart. Rather than vent on Bart, why dont you better spend your time testing BMD drivers before they go golden master. Unlike all the touting, whistle blowing and cheerleading that you have done in praise of the Kona and it's rock solid drivers, I have experienced nothing but numerous application faults when using my Kona with FCP. I would love to see you and Grant spending much less time ranting about how great KonaSD is with it's vast experience in OS X and use that rant time cleaning up the many 'features' of it's bug-ridden drivers.

It appears that all of BMDs experience with OS X is not quite what it is beefed up to be.

Quit your whining and get to work - or at the very least go play with your codec tests and drool on the results.

Frederick

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]