Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AJA:AJA io ForumAJA Kona ForumAJA Xena ForumAJA io TutorialsAJA Kona TutorialsAJA Xena TutorialsAJA

I don't chill out on slams.

COW Forums : AJA Kona

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Marco SolorioI don't chill out on slams.
by on Nov 6, 2002 at 6:07:27 pm

Hi Paul,

Sorry your question had to turn into this. There isn't any recurring pattern on this board of paranoia. There is a recurring pattern of Bart using negative conotations in this forum to help sell his Cinewave product. He's a reseller and I understand that. But other resellers do not approach forums like this.

If Bart had properly gone about answering the question like Patrick did below, then none of this would have started. I'm really tired and frustrated of Bart doing this, so I took heavier action. Unfortunately at the cost of your inquiry.

[Paul Zeliner] "Of course Bart makes money on this stuff, just as Grant does. But he DOES also sell the Kona, so I don't think it is in his best interest to trash it!"

You ever hear of upselling? People are hot on Kona, so if you say, "I sell Kona" then they come to you and then you persuade them on the higher dollar system instead, then you've done your deed for the day. Maybe Bart doesn't do this, but others do. There's good VARs and there's bad VARs. That's why people like you need to ask these questions in forums and stuff. So when people like Bart slam a product to better his high dollar sale, then it turns everything to mush. I'd rather not see that in this or any other forum. Facts and figures are fine, but sales motives are slimy.

[Paul Zeliner] "Marco's post a month or so back on the Voodoo forum were hardly flattering"

If you're referring to the thread discussing Voodoo's lack luster performance in the Cow and their digitalvoodoo.net closed forum network, then I feel it was justified. They brought the thread on themselves and peed on the Cow. I was mild compared to what others thought of Voodoo at the time. I wont excuse myself for those actions one bit. Not even 10-bit. I was collect, factual and level headed.

[Paul Zeliner] "So lets all just slow down, take a deapth breathe, and chill out!"

Sounds good to me. I'll be the first to do so. Ahhhhhhhhh.

Marco Solorio | OneRiver Media

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]