Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Does CinéWave conflict with DV editing? -- Pinnacle Guys??

COW Forums : Pinnacle CineWave

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rune HansenRe: Does CinéWave conflict with DV editing? -- Pinnacle Guys??
by on Feb 27, 2003 at 3:29:12 pm

[ Walter Biscardi ] Also, keep in mind that NAB is coming and could FCP 4.0 could be a major annoucement there? Who knows and if Pinnacle knows that answer, they can't tell us. Perhaps FCP and CineWave play nice in FCP 4.0 so perhaps the fix is just a short time away.

Yeah. I hope the same. Maybe/hopefully, somewhere deep within the bowels of Pinnacle, they're all gathering around the cauldron where they have 4.0beta brewing in order to fully take advantage of the CineWave card, and maybe it's closer to being released than we expect.

You're very right about 3.0.1 being extremely nice and stable, and I've saluted them for this from the very beginning. It's a joy to edit with, truly.

I wonder if Andrew is going to be dressed as a wizard at NAB this year -- if last year was all in the name of the Wild West ("there's a new sheriff in town, and his name is CineWave," then magic might be a proper theme this time around.

--rune

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]