Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: FCP 3 VO-Tool

COW Forums : Aurora Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

KatieBirdRe: FCP 3 VO-Tool
by on Apr 5, 2004 at 7:39:47 am

Hey...Hi...

Wow!!! Thanks Aurora!!! It is so cool that you guys monitor the forum and answer some of the tough questions! I tried what you suggested and it all worked perfect. I mean, sure it would be cool if we could monitor the NTSC while recording VO, but who cares!?!?! It works!!! hehehee... We'll be recording our VO's very soon for our indie feature with Igniter as the input. And let me apologize one more time for the tone of our original post - I guess the frustration of no-budget filmmaking just gets to everyone now and again...but...we are generally stoked with our Igniter and don't know how we'd do what we're doing wihout it - now we can just hope that Aurora will come up with a viable HD solution by June so we can online with as little trouble as we offlined!!! Let us know! And thanks again.

...wishing the best...from the void...

...KatieBird...

http://www.katiebirdthemovie.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]