Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Problem w/ OS X computer playback

COW Forums : Aurora Video Systems

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jason LevineRe: Problem w/ OS X computer playback
by on Jan 14, 2003 at 7:37:01 pm

Mike,

Thank you for taking the time for the detailed description of the current state of affairs with regard to Apple, QT, FCP and Aurora. I know the tremendous stress you guys must be under and know your job is not an easy one.

Heres a thought...Feel free to tell me I'm crazy.

Near the end of your post you said that other cards "show a single field. We prefer to show the entire image"

In OS 9 this was great. Igniter wrote directly to the screen and all was beautiful. In OS X (if I understand it correctly), Apple takes control of this function and prints to the screen in a different way (horizontal scale not vertical scale) thus making the screen image look (in my opinion) horrible.

That being the case, wouldn't it be helpful to add the option of setting the computer display to show only a single field? I, of course, appreciate how easy it is for me to suggest this, and how unbelievably hard something like this must be to implement.

Thanks,
Jason

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]