Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Week Seven: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration

COW Forums : Lightwave

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index

Kathlyn LindeboomWeek Seven: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration
by on Jul 29, 2003 at 11:20:59 pm

What did this week's winners win?

Click on the links above to find out more about each product. Thanks to the sponsors for their generosity in making our Summer Celebration the greatest of fun!

And the winners are: (drum roll, please!!!!)

Will the winners please write me with your contact information at your earliest convenience -- make sure to use the same email address that you use when posting at the Cow so that I can verify your identity. I will then be able to make arrangements for you to receive your prize. Thank you for participating in our Summer Giveaway Celebrating 8 years of building professional forums online.

For those who didn't win, we will be giving away more prizes every week throughout the end of September -- so make sure to post as we are drawing our winners from those who have posted here at the Cow.

Our next weeks prizes will be from:

Accelerated Learning Group: Training Day
    Inscriber, the makers of InfoCaster: A bundle to include Inscriber TitleMotion (Standalone), Inscriber TitleMotionPro, and Animated TexturePak.
    Media 100: One copy Final Effects Complete
    Adobe: One copy Premiere 6.5 for Windows

I will be choosing at random from people who post in the forums. They must be valid posts -- and not just "I want to win" posts. The more posts you make, the greater your chances are of winning. (Note: It makes my job easier if your profile has the pertinent information, as in system, etc.) Please don't post requests.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
creativecow.net

Posts Index
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Week Seven: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration by Kathlyn Lindeboom on Jul 29, 2003 at 11:20:59 pm

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]