Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: How can I find sounds in Smart Sound Sonicfire Pro. Bundle Edition?...or do I have to use a flash light?

COW Forums : SmartSound - Sonicfire Pro

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ron LindeboomRe: How can I find sounds in Smart Sound Sonicfire Pro. Bundle Edition?...or do I have to use a flash light?
by on Mar 14, 2003 at 2:48:42 am

No offense but this has to be one of the least useful and information-free posts in the history of the Cow. ;)

Around the Cow's various forums (Magic Bullet, Premiere, etc.) you've been trashing SmartSound (although originally in the Magic Bullet forum you say that you have the "Sonicfire Pro Bundle" and in Premiere that it's the "SmartSound Quicktracks" system). So I tell you that if you want to discuss SmartSound -- or trash it for that matter -- I'd be willing to help you in the SmartSound forum. I ask you some questions and even offer a link with an article explaining the Sonicfire Pro system. And then you make a comment like "Forget SmartSound." I really don't know what more I can do for someone with your attitude.

Oh well...

Ron Lindeboom

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]