Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Week Nine: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration

COW Forums : ReVision FX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index

Kathlyn LindeboomWeek Nine: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration
by on Aug 13, 2003 at 12:01:29 am

What did this week's winners win?

• Adobe: After Effects 6 Standard version for Windows.
  • Adobe: Premiere 6.5 for Windows.
  • Digital Anarchy: A bundle of software to include 3 of the following tools: Psunami, 3D Assistants Pro and Aurora Sky.
  • Profound Effects: Useful Things for AE

Click on the links above to find out more about each product. Thanks to the sponsors for their generosity in making our Summer Celebration the greatest of fun!

And the winners are: (drum roll, please!!!!)

shooter -- Adobe: After Effects 6 Standard version for Windows.

Jeff Fitzgerald -- Adobe: Premiere 6.5 for Windows.

Solie Swan -- Digital Anarchy: A bundle of software to include 3 of the following tools: Psunami, 3D Assistants Pro and Aurora Sky.

ayato -- Profound Effects: Useful Things for AE

Will the winners please write me with your contact information at your earliest convenience -- make sure to use the same email address that you use when posting at the Cow so that I can verify your identity. I will then be able to make arrangements for you to receive your prize. Thank you for participating in our Summer Giveaway Celebrating 8 years of building professional forums online.

For those who didn't win, we will be giving away more prizes every week throughout the end of September -- so make sure to post as we are drawing our winners from those who have posted here at the Cow.

Next week's sponsors and prizes will be:

Adobe: One copy After Effects 6 Standard version for Mac.

Buena Software: -- Effect Essentials --Windows or Mac

DigiEffects: 1 box of Delirium -- winner's choice of platform.

Intelligent Assistance: An Intelligent Assistant for Boris FX

Re:Vision FX: one copy of Twixtor for AE

I will be choosing at random from people who post in the forums. They must be valid posts -- and not just "I want to win" posts. The more posts you make, the greater your chances are of winning. (Note: It makes my job easier if your profile has the pertinent information, as in system, etc.)

Posts Index
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Week Nine: This week's winners in our 8 years of building media-related forums celebration by Kathlyn Lindeboom on Aug 13, 2003 at 12:01:29 am

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]