Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

Re: Making a 3d Stroke cycle through colors

COW Forums : Trapcode

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

cody bakerRe: Making a 3d Stroke cycle through colors
by on Nov 19, 2004 at 9:11:04 pm

I've noticed the NBC teasers and promo's. they are really maxing out the effect. They'll probably run it so much that the effect will dull and become cliche--remember way back when lens flare was new and cool?

anyway. my question is kind of a newbie question: If they aren't using a trapcode product (which to me it looks just like the kick-ass 3D stroke), then what would they be using?

another way to phrase the question: If you don't use AE and trapcode 3d stroke, then what else out there could do this? and look as good?

I'm not looking to take my business to another software solution--I love AE, and I can't wait till I can afford the trapcode plugins (i've had fun with the demos). But i'm just curious about the rest of the field. Would it be a discreet product? inferno? maya?

curious.

cody

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]