Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

ADMIN: The Very Best to You All for a Great 2004!

COW Forums : Canon DV

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index

Ron LindeboomADMIN: The Very Best to You All for a Great 2004!
by on Jan 1, 2004 at 7:47:42 pm

Hi All,

Kathlyn and I, Curtis, Jason and the Cow barn building squad all wanted to wish you a happy new year and the best for the year ahead.

We appreciate the kind thoughts of those who have written us this morning (and in the last few days) and it is indeed an honour to work with all of the hosts here at the Cow and to get to know many of you through and in this great virtual community. Thank you to all of those who have stopped by the various shows we've worked in and have introduced themselves and told us how the Cow has helped make your jobs easier and how you've learned and benefitted from it -- we always enjoy the kind words.

So, if you are in or if you ever get to Amsterdam, pop by the Lindeboom Brewery and raise a toast with Lindeboom Oud Bruin -- after all, it's Cowdog's favorite! (And like he says: "I may be half-pit bull and half-terrier -- but I'm all beerhound!" -- so you gotta trust an endorsement like that, don't you????) ;o)

Our very best to you all for a great new year filled with the very best to you and yours in the year ahead,

Ron & Kathlyn Lindeboom, Curtis Thompson, Jason Howard
CreativeCow.net

...oh and Cowdog, too!

Posts Index
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • ADMIN: The Very Best to You All for a Great 2004! by Ron Lindeboom on Jan 1, 2004 at 7:47:42 pm

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]