Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

same person multiple times in one picture???

COW Forums : Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Geert De Keysersame person multiple times in one picture???
by on Jul 24, 2002 at 4:10:13 pm

Hi,

I have to make a poster. The image/photograph consists of the front of a house where you see the same person in different positions, meaning: one time in the doorway, another time in a window, another time in front of the house, etc. Because it is the same person I can not do this photographically for obvious reasons (to get proper lighting of the house I have to divide my stops with the number of different positions of the model but this will cause that the model will be insufficiently lit each time, but never mind this). So I guess I'd take different photo's of the person in front of the house in different positions and will assemble them in Photoshop. The question off course is HOW DO I DO THIS? I had hoped there was a blending mode to this but it is not goin to be that simple. The alternatif is cutting out the model in the different photo's and placing them in one of the other photos but this is going to be a lot of work and it might show because this is going to be a poster. Can anybody help me out here? Did I mention this is a very urgent brief? Please help me out and eternat gratitude will be yours...

greetz

Geert

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]