Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Please help - I'm dyin' here!

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

raf1Please help - I'm dyin' here!
by on Nov 9, 2002 at 1:34:15 am

Greetings,

I have been using My DVD V3.5 that came with my HP dvd200 for burning software to DVD+R media with absolutely no problems – have made zero coasters to date. I bit the bullet and upgraded to DVDit 2.5 PE because of the added feature set. It did a fantastic job setting up a graduation video I must deliver to a family get-together tomorrow. Well, it appeared that all was well until DVDit tried to burn the disc. I got this error message: “Recorder cannot record on this kid of disc”

I tried DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R to no avail. I then saved the project to a folder and created my Audio and Video TS files on my hard drive. I assumed that since the same company produced both DVDit and My DVD, there would be no burning problems. SURPRISE.

Does anyone know how I can import the DVDit TS files into My DVD and burn the DVD? Is there any shareware that can do this? Any help truly appreciated – I am in dire straits and must finish this project tonight.

Thank you kindly for any ideas or help you can offer.

raf

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]