Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Re: Managing a co-produced project

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Roth WeissRe: Managing a co-produced project
by on Nov 6, 2002 at 11:30:11 pm

Mark,

I agree with the things Noah said -- if its part of your full-time job you simply will have to defer to the boss and try your best not to let your own work sink to the level of the other's whose work you find objectionable.

In addition, as I stated here before, Ralph Labarge's book does a great job of discussing specific ways to deal with the logistics of the client approval process. He includes forms and flow charts as well that are very helpful and very professional.

Even though I've been in "the business" for more than twenty-five years, and should know better, Ralph's book made me realize just how lax I had become over the years as far as securing agreements and written approvals from my clients. Ralph reiterates over and over again that getting clients to sign off on things is absolutely crucial to success in this business, and I can't agree enough.

David

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]