Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Not out of the woods yet!!

COW Forums : DVD Authoring

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

charlesNot out of the woods yet!!
by on Nov 1, 2002 at 12:24:57 pm

WTS...I'm following your suggestions.
I'm trying to put several small repeating thumbnail video clips on on a still background to be exported to REEL DVD. I'm using Premiere 6.5. In REEL DVD each thumbnail vid clip will be a button linking to a full screen full length video. So far I've been able to put the small clips onto a still background by using the "effect controls" window and selecting motion. I then set zoom to 20 percent and delay 100 percent. I also set the start and end points the same. Everything works fine. The only way I could find to make the clips repeat is to put several of the same clip on each video track. Five tracks total, 5 different clips, 4 clips per track.
The only problem might occur if the dvd user doesn't make a choice before the thumbnails stops playing. i could place more clips on each track and/or extend the length of each clip but thats wasting precious disc space and/or resolution. Is there a better way to do this that I'm not seeing.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]