Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: panama questions

COW Forums : Cinematography

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Andy EdwardsRe: panama questions
by on Jul 17, 2001 at 6:01:46 pm

Rick,

Thanks for all the tips. I have been used to a lot of the tips as I have lived over seas off and on, but I have never traveled to central america. The health issues are "my first to take care of" and make sure all my shots are up to date. I feel like a mini drug store everytime I travel overseas, but better to be over preparred then roll up on a pharmacy in the middle of now where looking for a non expired bottle of pepto. I have been hit with Malaria once while living in Kenya and I don't think it would be fun to get again.

I'm getting all the equipment issues lined up and making sure we have everything documented for customs. I'm hoping the Producer I am traveling with has most of the paperwork issues handled, but will do my part as DP to make sure I have my end covered.

Thanks for the voltmeter tip, I almost forgot to throw that in the bag of tricks. They say panama has 110, but having worked in the middle east and africa on shoots, it is always best to check first before frying my digibeta battery charger.

Thanks for chiming in.

Andy

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]