Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AVID:Avid Editing ForumAvid Editing TutorialsAvid Editing Basics ForumAvid Liquid ForumAvid Liquid TutorialsAvid VideoRAID ForumAvid

plug me in!

COW Forums : AVID Editing

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

jordiplug me in!
by on Aug 20, 2003 at 1:04:38 am

Hi Guys, I think this Cow rocks!
I have been editing with Avid Express DV 3.5 ten weeks now, I need (want?) more effects, but I'm getting confused, this plug ins thing is new to me, I dont know where to start.

I've been told that After effects is a waste of time, because you have to export and import again the secuence.
But with Elastic Gasket I can use After Effects plug ins within Avid (without export and importing), can I? Can I also use other plug ins with Elastic that they not from A/E?
Shall I forget About A/E and buy other plug ins? are they all compatible?

I can't expent too much money,
I'm after some motion effects (speedramp?) Lighting effects, distortion and some color effects and I want to work from the Avid. Am I asking too much? Oh yes! and I want them to be simple, fast to render and that they bring me breakfast in bed!!
Sorry Guys, I'm losing it, so confused...
Some light into it will be much apreciated,
Thanks
Jordi

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • plug me in! by jordi on Aug 20, 2003 at 1:04:38 am

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]