Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ZAXWERKS:Zaxwerks ForumZaxwerks TutorialsZaxwerks

uploaded movie

COW Forums : Zaxwerks

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

kurt murphyuploaded movie
by on Sep 13, 2002 at 6:58:29 pm

I've uploaded a project that I finished a while ago. It's an open for a union builders association which used Invig for the models, but AE's camera and lights. It consists of 3 separate Invig layers - one for each scaffold. The reason that I had to use 3 layer is that I had 11 animated sets (the 2 moving video layers, the word 'our' and the letters of 'building'...and invig allows 8. This also allowed me to use a gaussian blur instead of using a depth of field to ease my render times. And speaking of easing render times... the final :25 animation took 39 hours(!) to render on a dual 1 gig with 750 megs allotted to it. And it was a BEAR to work on near the end; I had to wait 2-3 minutes every time I moved or selected something. That being said... it's still the greatest plug-in EVER. It's a 7 meg file - The link is at: http://www.pawsforeffect.com/zax_scaffold.mov

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]