Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

NORMCO gets it!

COW Forums : Media 100 | Media 100 HD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rich RubaschNORMCO gets it!
by on Oct 20, 2004 at 2:28:28 pm

What Normco said was similar ot my first time on a Media 100 after years of AVId work. I literally came home after a day of cutting on the M100 and I felt exhausted mentally..like I was working WAY too hard to push the software around. In the AVID it is a more fluid and precise method. The absolute worst is the Affinity.

Final Cut Pro is pretty easy for me coming from a strong AVID background. I feel equally as comfortable on either a FCP setup or an AVID.

Not a fan of MOJO. Pretty much think the G4 Mac Meridien systems were the best made.

Geez, Normco, you still got that M100?

Now, one reason to look closer at the newer M100 products are the addition of Steve Bayes who hails from AVID and is a huge pickup by M100. He basically is partially responsible for putting AVID at the top. Let's see if by the next NAB M100's HD solutions aren't all the buzz. Steve is the guy who can make that happen.

Believe me, the AVID community is moaning his departure.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]