Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

Re: Folding my tent

COW Forums : Media 100 | Media 100 HD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ron LindeboomRe: Folding my tent
by on Sep 18, 2002 at 4:24:02 pm

A sad day...

Boy, this takes me back down Memory Lane back to the very beginnings of the old Media 100 Worldwide Users Group when you first began showing up, Bogie.

It was a heady time when Media 100 was the first truly broadcast-worthy system on the market, we were all blown away to even have something like this in our hands and the world was our oyster.

But days wore on, things changed -- many would argue that Media 100 didn't -- and a lot of Media 100's old guard have moved on to FCP and Canopus and others...

Kathlyn and I are glad to know that you are still hanging around the Cow and we'll probably continue to bother you until you let us put your face up on some other forums around here, Bogie. ;o)  But in the meantime, we will pull down your picture from this forum and thank you for many great memories over the years. You are one of "the old names" and it has always been great to have you involved in these forums.

The best always,

Ron & Kathlyn Lindeboom

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]