Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Where do you buy your gear?? I'm having trouble!!

COW Forums : Sony DV

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Carl SollenbergerRe: Where do you buy your gear?? I'm having trouble!!
by on Nov 8, 2003 at 2:47:43 am

I'm looking for a JVGYDV5000UL-A
They don't have or even know about the (A)version of this camera. I need this camera because it works with a new Firestore product designed specifically for this camera.

I've talked to three different reps at B&H and none of them new about this - which is understandable because it is very new - but none of them offered to look in to it either. They didn't bother to look in to it even after I gave them JVCs own product numbers that I got straight from a JVC tech.
So.... that's what I mean when I say that I'm having trouble.

And as far as B&H techs not liking to get to long winded goes as you put it blast1 - that's just a fancy way of saying that they are abrupt and rude. When I'm about to spend $10,000.00 or more - I don't want to be rushed. I want every single question answered, and I want to make sure that I'm getting what I ordered.

I'd love nothing more than to get this gear from B&H, because it would save me $500.00 and I could also get the extra warranty as well - but I can't force them to come up with the exact gear that I require, and they're not offering to go the extra mile for my sale.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]