Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: NY/LA hegemony

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Ron LIndeboomRe: NY/LA hegemony
by on Jan 22, 2002 at 5:03:36 pm

Mike,

You seem to be hell-bent on missing the point of what I am saying and just because you don't seem to have the insight to understand the point doesn't mean my points are without merit.

You come in here from time to time with a haughty and pedantic tone where all that you say is Holy Writ. Anyone who disagrees with you is a moron and they must be from another planet -- usually LA.

The personal barbs aside, you also seem to subscribe to that venerable American religion of "studies show" and as I enjoy my coffee this morning, I can see you falling prostrate before some stone idol raised up to the god, Almighty Poll.

Me, I tend to believe that the market is made up of individuals and within these individuals are basic types of personality. It never fails and I've seen it hit spot on in every case. I've taught the principle to many people -- I'll be teaching it to another group at the New York DV Show next month -- and I get more mail from around the world thanking me for teaching it, than any other piece of work I've done.

But I've found out that you can't teach a grinder about grinders. They'll kick and claw and bitch and moan that it ain't true...

I'll leave you to figure out the meaning of that.

Ron Lindeboom

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]