Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Desktop (R)evolution

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

MicRe: Desktop (R)evolution
by on Nov 10, 2001 at 10:47:46 pm

Aww Erik, I am sorry that you feel that I flamed rather than addressed. And maybe I was harsher (a little) than I should have been.I was sincere in my compliments however:I have enjoyed many of your posts. I still do believe that you are in a position to encourage and I further hope that while making your points, you find time to express that responsibility as well.

I did look you up on the IMDB and as a matter of fact I would be proud to have your filmography. It's a valid document and a testament to your professional pedigree. I am also sure there is a much larger body of the other kind of work you have mentioned. I hope that we have both grown a little from this exchange. You stated that you didn't believe that I had contributed to the thread but have only sniped. I do disagree there and believe that my thesis of live and let live is a contribution and to the point. My name won't mean much but I certainly didn't mean to hide anything:Mic Stowe and I'm glad to meet you.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]