Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Whats yur record?

COW Forums : Art of the Edit

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Charlie KingRe: Whats yur record?
by on May 22, 2003 at 7:27:56 pm

Too many years to remember one long continuous session, but I was given the project of the 200th anniversary of a presidential inauguration. "Passage of Presidential Powers, from George to George" It was using historical footage, still pictures, and the footage of the inauguration of George Bush Sr. This project was being edited offline in L.A. for 3 months and they had not come up with anything that was acceptable to the US Congress, and the Secret Service. They brought a truckload of footage and logs to me along with a producer, director, and two people for scoring with their equipment (set up in an office) and informed me "You have 9 days to do this hour long project." After 9 - 20 hour days we sent the tape to washington and got a reply 2 days later, "We have one change." That took about an hour to fix. Not a complete marathon, but 9 days straight with 4 hours off a day ain't far from it and I don't think I could ever do that again.

Charlie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]