Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
SONY VEGAS:Sony Vegas TutorialsSony Vegas ForumArticlesBasics ForumBlack Magic Design ForumAJA Xena Forum

Filter Packages

COW Forums : Sony Vegas

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Rick WiseFilter Packages
by on Feb 21, 2005 at 12:05:33 am

I've color corrected a shot using several filters. I've saved the set as a Filter Package named "brother." I've applied this package to a number of similar shots. Later I went back to one of those shots, and added another filter and setting. I clicked on "Plug-in Chain" and highlighted the name of my original package, "brother". I clicked on "save as" and the new window offered the name "brother". I clicked OK.

Now I would expect this modified package would automatically apply to each shot where it was used. Not so.

Question: is there a way to modify an existing filter package so that the new settings automatically apply to all instances where the package was previously applied? (I tried the "refresh" button, but that did not do the trick.)

Rick

Rick Wise
director of photography
Oakland, CA
http://www.RickWiseDP.com
email: Rick@RickWiseDP.com

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy