Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
PARTICLE ILLUSION:particle Illusion Forumparticle Illusion Tutorialsparticle IllusionAfter Effects ForumAutodesk Combustion Forum

This week's winners in our 8 YEAR CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY

COW Forums : particle Illusion

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index

Cow News DroidThis week's winners in our 8 YEAR CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY
by on Oct 8, 2003 at 2:42:00 am

This week's contest winners and sponsors:

John M. Fox -- discreet combustion3 for Windows -- Discreet

dfusion -- discreet combustion3 for Windows -- Discreet

I've emailed our winners but haven't heard back from some of you yet. So if you are one of the winners, please write me with your information so that your prize can be delivered to you.

Thanks both to our generous sponsors and to our members for participating in our forums here at Creativecow.net. If you haven't won, there are still prizes to be given away. I have some prizes that haven't been claimed yet. Please take a look at the list of winners to check to see if your name is t... I have to award all the prizes, and I'm going to have to set October 17 for the deadline to contact me regarding prizes up to this date.

So far, I haven't heard from Adrian Winter who won Final Effects Complete nor Sondra who won last week's prize of the Medéa: Firefly 2/240 Drive Unit. I'd hate anyone to miss out on any of these great prizes. So, if you know these people, please let them know they need to write me.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!™
creativecow.net

Posts Index
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • This week's winners in our 8 YEAR CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY by Cow News Droid on Oct 8, 2003 at 2:42:00 am

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]