Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MAXON CINEMA 4D:Cinema 4D ForumCinema 4D TutorialsCinema 4D TagAdobe After Effects Forum

Re: Depth of Field blurring

COW Forums : Cinema 4D

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

ThumbslingerRe: Depth of Field blurring
by on Sep 18, 2004 at 6:58:00 pm

ha ha! Actually, it wasn't me with the radiosity and caustics..but, the C4d manual doesn't say you have to have the Advanced renderer to use Depth of Field. At least, not in the logical, sensible area where the read subhead in the manual says "Depth of Field."'

In fact, it says something to the tune of ..."If you're using the Advanced Render Module, the settings you specify here will be used instead of the AR settings."

The key word being "if".... that set me up to think, "Well, I won't be using the AR module so it won't cause me any grief if I try to put settings in the AR because I don't have that.."

Oh well, it's all for fun.. I can use Photoshop if I need some blurring, just thought I'd check it out.

Thanks to all
kj

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]