Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE GARAGE BAND:HomeGarage Band ForumApple LogicMusic Forum

Re: Good Forum

COW Forums : Apple Garage Band

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeff CarpenterRe: Good Forum
by on Oct 7, 2004 at 7:43:58 pm

What good timing! I just started playing with Garage Band last night.

Well, I've had it several months now, and I HAVE used it a bit before, but last night was the first time I actually tried to make something that resembled a song. And I was pretty happy with it! I exported it to my iPod and listened to it several times on the subway this morning.

If nothing else, this program is fun. I'd like to think I'll learn enough to make some background music for my personal videos, but only time will tell how successful I'll be at that. For the time being I'm happy to play with it despite having no skills whatsoever.

And that makes me happy. This is the first iLife program I can really enjoy like this. I tell people that iDVD and iMovie are good programs, but I never use them. I have Final Cut Pro and DVD Studio Pro, after all. But when it comes to music, I'm as clueless as you can get. Since iLife is made for 'clueless people' I'm glad I can finally use it the way it was meant to be used.

Just some random thoughts, but what better way to kick off a forum than with a rambling narrative?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]