Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: WX Hex story...

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Leo TicheliRe: WX Hex story...
by on Aug 17, 2002 at 8:58:15 pm

The proper time to address weather days and costs is upon delivery of the bid. Tell the client well in advance what risks they face and what extra shoot days may cost them, then place the responsibility of calling the shoot on them.

Personally, I never trust the weatherman! More often than not, delaying a shoot a day results in a beautiful day wasted and foul weather on the next.
Of course you have to know the weather patterns in your region.

I always try to schedule my exteriors first, so I can shift to interiors if the weather fails to cooperate.

I just got back from three days of shooting with thunder showers predicted over the entire time. We didn't miss a minute of shooting and the sky was filled with the most gorgeous puffy clouds! As luck would have it, the one burst of rain fell when we doing a few hours of interior and the atmosphere after the rain was really wonderful for the exterior portion of that day.

Also, it never hurts to be as lucky as I am...

Good shooting!
Leo

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • WX Hex by RBG on Aug 17, 2002 at 12:09:35 am
    • Re: WX Hex story... by Michael Munkittrick on Aug 17, 2002 at 12:24:40 pm
      • Re: WX Hex story... by Leo Ticheli on Aug 17, 2002 at 8:58:15 pm

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]