Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:Business and Marketing ForumBusiness and Marketing ArticlesBusiness and Marketing Podcasts

Re: Music Libraries

COW Forums : Business & Marketing

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Nick GriffinRe: Music Libraries
by on Jul 31, 2002 at 11:11:41 am

Killer Tracks has several, very large libraries. Of the ones we have, Atmosphere has 157 (or more) CDs, NJJ has 67 (or more), Killer Tracks is now in excess of 150 discs, Killer Edge has 63 (or more) and the Match is also fairly large. There is a huge variety of styles and types within each of these libraries.

The disks are not sold, you don't technically "own" them even though you physically have them. (Read the contract.) Instead you license the use of tracks and pay based on the type of use. Killer provided us with the libraries for a guarantee of (I believe, if memory doesn't fail me) $600 in the first year. But I'm pretty sure that they have other deals including annual contracts.

I like Killer. My clients have been very satisfied.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]