Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
HDV FORMAT:HDV Format ForumTutorialsApple FCP ForumAdobe Premiere Pro ForumSony Vegas Forum

Regarding posting on HDV forum - please read

COW Forums : HDV Format

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Christopher C. MurphyRegarding posting on HDV forum - please read
by on Mar 6, 2004 at 4:31:07 pm

Hi all,

I'm backing up Darren - rumors are not facts and we're not interested in a debate. This forum is for factual information only. If you want to "shoot the breeze" about something non-factual LABEL it clearly out of common courtesty. Darren and I want to be fair to everyone, but the bottom line is - most of us have better things to do than read useless and redundant posts.

I've actually gotten into the habit of visiting LESS often because of the redundant postings. Therefore, a change needs to occur and I believe Darren stated what that change needs to be.

It's not difficult and here are some things we can all immediately start doing:

Let people know immediately in your post who should be reading it and if it contains opinions, facts, questions, new factual information, rumors and/or anything else to help identify whether or not we should bother reading it.

What we're asking for isn't a big deal - http://www.dvinfo.net is very strict on postings. We're not doing anything out of the ordinary. If you can't handle these guidelines please refrain from posting like Darren said.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Chris

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]