Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
AUTODESK:Autodesk Smoke ForumAutodesk CombustionAutodesk Smoke 2013

Re: It's Official - You Can't Sell edit on eBay

COW Forums : Discreet Smoke

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

lagoonRe: It's Official - You Can't Sell edit on eBay
by on Mar 13, 2005 at 10:00:47 am

[Patrick Hausler] "Read your flippin license agreement before you get in a big huff about this. Virtually any piece of software is LICENSED to you. Meaning you have the right to use it, but you don't own it. This is nothing new, and Autodesk didn't invent it. Don't flip out, because they are one of the smart ones that actually enforce the contract you agreed to when you installed the software.

Patrick Hausler
smoke/flame/combustion/3dsmax artist
Los Angeles, CA"

So, why canĀ“t i sell the license? Once more: discreet at its best: good products and stupid, arrogant shot-yourself-in-the-foot, make-sure-you-hit-the-customers-foot-as-well management, not understanding the marketplace.
Hey, we own several NLE >100.000$ here. Can I sell Sony XPRI? Yes i can. Quantel? Sure. DVS? You bet? Even Avid. Adobe. Apple. And not combustion? mediacleaner? max?

They know how to reduce the worth of investment.
After the edit & frost massacre, another good reminder, how stupid this once brillant company is run. Bad for the users, bad for the owners. And bad for the company discreet. I will point this out to anyone considering smoke, combustion, max & flame.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]