Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Compositing Question: Which To Use ??

COW Forums : Leitch dpsVelocity

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Cory McKechnieRe: Compositing Question: Which To Use ??
by on Oct 8, 2003 at 11:39:39 pm

Thank you very much for that wealth of information Andrei!! You've certainly cleared up a lot of the questions and confusion i was having with this topic. Most of our work is corporate video / short documentaries, so with the integration of Digital Fusion into VQ and your insight, i'll probably be spending more candlelit evenings with the DF manual than the others :)

[Andrei Mihailescu] "Digital Fusion on the other hand has the Ultra Keyer, which is not only less powerful in terms of controls, but also needs a lot of tweaking (in this respect DF is weakest)."

Unfortunately, it was with the Ultra Keyer that i was having the most problems with getting an adequate key. Late this afternoon i came across the AE plugin adapter so i'll probably give that a try tomorrow and i will certainly be keeping my eyes open for that tutorial on Eyeon's site.

[Andrei Mihailescu] "Hope this made some sense and sorry for the length of the post, I got carried away. :) "

Please get carried away whenever you like ... the more carried away you get, the more i learn :)

Cory McKechnie
Soft Science Associates
http://www.softscience.ca

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]