Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
BORIS FX:Boris FX ForumBoris FX TutorialsBorisAfter EffectsMotion Graphics

Re: RED Window Priority Question -- was it something I said?

COW Forums : Boris FX

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Philip HodgettsRe: RED Window Priority Question -- was it something I said?
by on Jan 26, 2004 at 1:02:18 am

FWIW, I generally react very well to anyone who's done their bit to help themself but cant' find a particular answer. IOW - if a post starts something like "I've checked the manual, searched the forums and even tried a google search but just can't work out......" then I'll go out of my way to help such a person, if indeed I can.

In the case of your original question, it was more an issue of timing - when you first asked the question I wasn't in a position to check and then, of course, 7 seconds later I'd forgotten all about it :). When you asked the second time, I could check straight away and contribute something useful.

My thoughts only - others often disagree (and consequently I learn).

BTW, one excellent resource for RED is the Intelligent Assistant from the help menu (or if it's not working for you check out tech support at intelligentassistance.com for some help).

Cheers

Philip Hodgetts 818 609 1091 philipmh@IntelligentAssistance.com

Knowledge at the Point of Need.
http://www.creativecow.net/articles/hofmann_jerry/fcp_dvcomp_rev/index.html

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]