Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Re: Compression Question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott CowperthwaitRe: Compression Question
by on Mar 28, 2005 at 6:39:50 pm

""-ssion" doesn't really rhyme with "-stion". ;-) " Well it did in my head roadkill :-)

Thanks for the response. It's hard to justify cost when you are working for a Non-Profit. With that being said I can say that I do about half of the things correct. We are using good DVDs and I am burning a low rate... (some how I remember that from when CD burners first came out.) We are also sending these out for dublication and they are printing the labels compaired to sticking them on. So my question is, is the bit rate determined when I compress the files in Squeeze? or is that done during the burn process in Encore? I would love to skip squeeze all together and go right to Encore but I think I can only do that if the video is less then an hour which it isn't. And the firmware and laptop issue isn't really our problem... I just have to explain that to the powers that be... Thanks again for the help.

Scott

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]