Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
ADOBE ENCORE DVD:HomeForumTutorialsDVD Authoring

Will Encore work on a Sony Vaio laptop?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

RalphWill Encore work on a Sony Vaio laptop?
by on Sep 6, 2004 at 5:34:50 pm

Hi,

I want to buy the adobe video collection to use as my main core system. I have a P4 2,4Ghz and 1500mb memory with 2x 80Gb for video. But it doesn't have a DVD burner. So I thought instead of buying a burner for it, I would buy a laptop with a DVD burner. So I also have a mobile system. I just have to network my desktop station and the laptop when I need to burn DVDs. Does it make sense? I'm looking at the Sony Vaios PCG-K215m and K215s. How Encore work with the Vaios? I think they have a Matshita/mitsumi DVD burner. Does Encore work with them? I can also get an Acer Aspire of similar performance (and an extra 20Gb on the HD) for 200 bucks less. But the DVD burner in the Acer is a A-Opne, which I'm not sure is a trustable one. Never heard of it.
Any opinions on which laptop should I buy and if it make sense at all to buy one instead of a DVD burner only? I mean, I could spear the money to have one and get a extra system (and mobile one).
Thanks for the input

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:
  • Will Encore work on a Sony Vaio laptop? by Ralph on Sep 6, 2004 at 5:34:50 pm

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]