Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

magic bullet not working like perhaps it should

COW Forums : Magic Bullet Suite

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

dustinmagic bullet not working like perhaps it should
by on Dec 17, 2004 at 1:15:32 pm

I'm using magic bullet to get the 24 fps look of film with my video, by it looks really stuttery. I've also used vegas 5 with their 2:3:3:2 pulldown to do the same thing within in vegas, and it seems that the vegas 24 fps footage has a more fluid motion to it, unless of course I'm doing something wrong. Magic bullet just doesn't seem to be doing the job right for such an expensive program. The way I'm viewing both the vegas footage and magic bullet footage is in vegas 5, by putting the clip in the timeline and prerendering it and watching it on a external television via the firewire out feature of vegas. I include this, just incase this has something to do with it. The reason I watch it this way is because, these video files are soo big that, my computer media players wont play them smoothly, like quicktime, real player, or media player. My other question was, what is the use of using magic bullet to deinterlace if, when you render it out of vegas, it goes back to interlaced with the pull down...

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]