Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
RED GIANT SOFTWARE:Red Giant TutorialsTrapcode TutorialsTrapcode ForumMagic Bullet ForumMagic Bullet TutorialsAE TutorialsAE Forum

Re: MB first or last

COW Forums : Magic Bullet Suite

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Sean C. CunninghamRe: MB first or last
by on Aug 4, 2003 at 6:31:07 pm

Hmmm, I didn't do the patch to 5.5.1 on this Mac because it didn't fix any of our render problems over on the HD Mac. Maybe it takes care of this though I can assure you it happens when all the clips and everything are created on the one machine.

The problem seems to happen on clips that exist on disk as long, continuous segments but in the edit have been diced up. I'm working on my current reel in DV, using scaled down footage from our HD edit (which makes for excellent looking DV I might add). Actually, some of the FX shots are my scale downs from my final HD shots and some are from the scale down of the entire film because I wanted to put them in in the context of the sequence they're in. Anyhow, those are the ones where I have to go back in and manually adjust a few ins or outs. Not many though.

It's interesting that Adobe blamed AE for this when we had absolutely zero problem with doing the exact same thing via AutoDuck and FCP when doing our final color correct in Color Finesse and Magic Bullet.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]