Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Re: Import DVD

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

TiagoRe: Import DVD
by on Dec 6, 2004 at 1:30:56 am

I know what the problem is now, I just need a way to solve it.

Ulead won't convert mpeg/avi files in which its audio file is of the mp3 format with sample rate higher than 48000Hz.

I did a comparison using the software Gspot between the video files that ulead did succesfuly convert the avi file to dvd (with sound) and those which came out with no sound.

The source avi files in which ulead did convert succesfully are all MP3 (audio codec) with 44100Hz max.
The ones that ended up with no sound (after dvd authoring) had a avi source with audio mp3 coded with 48000Hz.

Is there any plug-in/add-on/upgrade available for Ulead DVD Workshop to correct that?
If not, would you suggest any software that I could convert the audio codec sample rate of my source avi files?

Thanks.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]