Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Re: Not Enough space on Disk

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

GeorgeRe: Not Enough space on Disk
by on Aug 11, 2004 at 12:09:09 pm

Hi,

I generally like to create the DVD image file to my hard drive first -- then burn the image when I'm satisfied with the project. This can also give you a better idea of how much space will be needed (i.e. just look at the size of the *.iso image file). You can also burn the DVD Folders to your hard drive, and check the size of the VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS folders. The nice thing with the folders is you can play them back using software like PowerDVD or WinDVD. (you can play back the .iso image also by using utilities that emulate a CD-rom, and can load the .iso image).

Which version of DVD WS 2 are you using (Trial, Full, Express, etc...), and have you downloaded the patches?

How long is your video, and what are the properties (NTSC/PAL, video resolution, video bitrate, audio type, number of audio tracks, motion menus/buttons, etc...). There might be ways to reduce the space requirements (like using different audio, or using a better resolution/bitrate combination based on your VHS video source).

Regards,
George

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]