Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
DVD AUTHORING:Forum- TutorialsEncore DVD Forum- TutorialsDVD Workshop, UleadDVDit, SonicApple DVD Forum- Tutorials

Re: audio & video synchronization

COW Forums : DVD Workshop, Ulead

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

AstroNebulaRe: audio & video synchronization
by on Jul 23, 2004 at 5:28:25 am

OK will do . . . I can't thank you enough for all your support on this! I'll let you know what happens. When demuxing these files in TMPG do I have to demux every single file ripped from the disk DVD Decrypter created? That's like usually 15 VOB files I think and most of them are only like 10-30KB or something. Is this process simple multiplex, simple de-multiplex, multiplex, or de-multiplex?

Once I import these demuxed files into DVDWS it still won't re-encode the video? I know you said it wouldn't with the "converto to template" checkmark box unchecked but doesn't it need to combine the audio & video to create the complete video file (ISO) that will be burned with DVD Decrypter?

Refering back to the slider-bar, a great program is Womble MPEG Wizard 2003. It's the only one I've seen with instant frame-by-frame access anywhere in the video. It's one of my favorites and I use it all the time to break-apart and re-assemble video obtained from my ReplayTV's.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]